The Facebook ID-crawler should visit a page and crawl ALL IDs of users related to that page it can find.
It should go through the actual page and crawl IDs of users
- posts and photos
- comments on posts and photos
- likes on posts and photos
- shares of posts and photos
The script should be able to login to fb in order to use the social graph search and visit closed groups restricted to specific fb accounts.
For example, let's take the page "Coca-Cola" (just an example, I am not interested in the UserIDs related to this page)
1. The script should visit the page [url removed, login to view] and collect all posts and photos on that page
2. The Script should then collect all UserIDs of all likes,shares and comments.
example: [url removed, login to view]
Likes (this seems limited to 485)
Shares (no limit)
Comments (no limit)
3. The script should then collect as many likes as possible using the social graph (login required)
Example: People who like Coca-Cola ([url removed, login to view])
These searches are limited to 320 results. So they should be narrowed down using more filters
- Male people who like Coca-Cola and who are aged 31
[url removed, login to view]
4. The script should also get UserIDs from Groups (No limit)
example [url removed, login to view]