Create RSS product Search/Parsing feature for Shopping cart
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $636 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for a developer to create a search/parses for adapted to a shopping cart needs with the following functions:
- Have a search engine that parses products from rss feeds(5-10 feeds) and shows results in a white label uniform way(inlcude our price).
- Parsed results would be cached in our database for future seaches every time adding new entries.
- Have a shopping cart so users can order the products found in website
- Products are digital products(this is why we need this parser to save uploading huge database)
You can choose any ready made scripts like simplepie or similar for the parser and you can use ready made shopping carts like cs-cart, opencart, etc...
Please make your bids explaining your method. Will pick the best and most efficient so we start soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online