Summary: Create functional specifications for travel review website so that a programmer can build the website based off of these specs.
I need someone experienced in functional specifications and database design to prepare specifications for travel review website. These specifications primarily deal with documenting only the front end of the website (ie what fields are displayed on the forms).
The underlining review system/database already exists. This system only needs to be customized with field names, forms designs and minor customization.
I have already created draft specifications but I need someone to:
1) Compare and document fields/forms from two similar websites
2) Redo my draft specifications with data obtained in Step 1
3) Modify specifications based on my feedback and ideas.
The goal is to have specifications such as:
1) List of fields for add/modify/vendor forms
2) Layout/design of pages showing : add form, modify form, detailed review page, User Profile page, Vendor profile page
3) relationship diagram showing relationships between vendor, review and user tables.
1) This is for an adult site
2) This could lead to a new project for qualified programmer/company to implement these specifications
3) Please quote estimated time needed for completing project and normal hourly billing rate.
4) Experience with [Links SQL] a plus.
1) Complete functional specs as based upon draft specs, website review and Requestors feedback.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This application will use [Links SQL] which is a perl/mySQL based program