DHTML Layer Pop UP
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
This is a pretty straight forward project. I simply need a DHTML layer / script that acts like a exit popup. I've taken out the guess work for the design of the pop-up, Below is a .gif that I made showing how I want it to look (the black background is only for display purposes and the final release should not have the black backround, but should be transparent).
![Sample picture of how I would like the Exit DHTML Layer to look like]
Here are the requirements:
**1)** Create a DHTML banner/layer that looks like the one displayed above.
**2)** Make it so that if the visitor clicks the exit button or is about surf to a different website then this is displayed to the customer which will prevent him/her from exiting or navigating to a different site unless they click **NO THANKS****.** If the customer clicks **OK!** then the dhtml layer will disappear and they will resume browsing at the page they were about to exit/ leave from.
**3)** I should be able to edit all text fields in this DHTML banner for future cusomtization (I currently have Photoshop 3.0 Elements which can handle basic .psd files and formats)
**4)** While all other text can be hard coded into the banner, the coupon code itself (ie. **7WQ9C6** in this example) must be text that the visitor can select and copy.
**5)** A cookie must be used in the code to prevent the pop-up from being displayed again to the customer for defined amount of time (ie. 3 days)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) This is an all or nothing project. By placing a bid coder agrees that he/she can and will perform every task I've present for this project, exactly as it is described. If the coder is unable to complete the project by the deadline or if all requirements for this project are not fullfilled then coder will not be paid for any work. In other words, no partial work will be accepted or paid for.
Photoshop Elements 3.0 (compatible)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online