Develop Script using php or perl to manipulate OLE2 files
Deadline: 15 days
Synopsis of operation:
Retrieve all data for a scene (cameras, render settings, plug-ins used, file paths) and dump in XML file.
maxole.php-i-s [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
Save / edit data in the scene (as previously mentioned, is the input file or XML input file)
maxole.php-i-w [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
Features of development:
1) Programming in Perl or PHP (or scripting oriented language for Linux launcher)
2) Use clear programming code and documentation.
4) Notice of the project.
Particular needs of the Script
1) Receive a file type 3dmax. Check through OLE header file is a file 3dmax
2) Receive an xml file or (text file) where all the data will be located to modify (assets). (Check syntax)
3) With this initial data, create a copy of the original file, and copy and verify replace paths in this new path to the files that relate actually exist.
4) Only the specified data should change.
5) Report at the end if the paths have changed successfully or not (file corruption) and whether there are additional files.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $486 for this job
Dear potential employer, 15+ years of professional Perl experience. I would be really glad to make this project for you at fair price with the best outcome. Thank you, looking forward for outcome from you.