EPP & Drop catch script
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $169 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Basically what I need is a script that can catch .[url removed, login to view] names domain names using Nominets EPP system.
1. Create an EPP client based on Extensible Provisioning Protocol using defined XML schemas that can run server side.
2. EPP client must be able to query the nominet Domain Availability Checker (DAC) to renew (Catch) expiring domains.
3. Least amount of code possible, robust and efficient
4. EPP client to be able to load the various XML schemas required to catch the domains
5. EPP client must be able to query the DAC in specified intervals according the Acceptable Usage Policy (Nominet),
6. EPP client must be proved to work on a hosted linux server using coding (again not sure what is the most suitable code to use).
7. EPP client must be able to handle all error checking.
Only people who have actually worked on epp can work on this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online