Easy PayPal Product Delivery(repost)
This project was awarded to wontonesaju for $102 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $120 USD
I need a very simple script written that provides me a way to deliver my ebooks and software. It should work with php and mySQL and have an admin area that works like this.
ADD A PRODUCT
- Product Name
- Download URL (should allow it to also not have to deliver a product if it is a send product).
- Autoresponder Email Integration (this should automatically send the users email address to this address so they get subscribed to this 3rd party autoresponder list).
- Email Alert on Sale (this is the adress that gets sent an email when a sale is made).
Once a product is submitted, you should be able to edit it, delete it, as well as generate some button code for it. It will also allow you to generate the button code for both paypal or [url removed, login to view] depending upon what is set up in the settings area.
The system should allow multiple products to be able to be added.
(this is the user details upon sign up)
Show all users
Search Users based on name, address, or email.
Show the orders
By Date Range, and product and also a monthly breakdown.
PayPal Config (including show passback URL)
The actual cart should look nice with css styling etc.
If I have forgotten anything else, please suggest it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, Apache, MySQL
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online