This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $52 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is basically what I need the Perl script to do, it has to do this, you can do more if you want, but this is basically what I want, nothing can be missed out or my project wont work at all... This is in step-by-step as to what the script must do in order, pretending that its actually being used...
- Gets called by a user (via browser).
- The script gets info from a form (from $name $email etc vars).
- Sends infomation to the [url removed, login to view] login script...
- Recieves info, and must be able to tell if login was successful, or if password/email was wrong.. (You can use wildmatch variables on the next page it recieves, not hard)
- "Ticks" a variable within the script, and calls the next function...
*I do know that cookies are set, or something, so [url removed, login to view] login scripts can tell if page is offline or whatever... You'll need to fake the "referer" header...
I basically need this to let a user auth him/her-self on my site.. They need to enter their email/pass, and my script will check if the email/pass was actually correct.. If it is, something gets set off, if its not, it says: Nice try!
I know this isnt hard.. I just dont know how to make that connection to the login script, fake referer, and send the right info from a form.. Then, I dont know how to recieve the next page from the server and "text match" something...
*Prefer someone in the same timezone as me...
*I want this done asap, but am willing to wait for quality!
*I have heard this is possible, or is it impossible?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Script TESTED and fully functional... I will not release Escrow until I have checked the script to actually work... This is very important...
*Perl (CGI) with cpan modules...
(Ask me if you need a module, and I'll check if its installed, if not, I will get it installed...)
*25+ mb of space...
*Loads of ram...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online