.NET Application with graphs
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 12
I am looking for someone experienced with .NET 1.1/2.0 (VBasic/C#) to provide me with an application with charts generated through an Excel component.
Any other method to generate charts will be considered.
Will chose a provider after the following criterias:
1. previous experience in charting.
2. previous experience in .NET Excel interaction.
3. timeframe & costs
(The job is basically to create different chart types for different market indicators ... like in MetaStock, mGlider)
Thank you for your time,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Aug 4, 2006 9:02:17 AM:
To be more specific about what I need:
A charting software program like Metastock, But much simpler, but a I can add to it later on. One of the main things I want on the is Renko, it's on Metastock - a bit like candle sticks/bar chart. I will supply splash page design. So essenially I just want a simple charting package with Renko and bar charting. and basic indicators and drawing package for trend lines and writng. if you know charting programs you will then have a reasonable understanding of a simple charting package
For the renko charts, the following links contain the information you are looking for.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
For the moment, I'd like to start by implementing an architecture for the aplication and only the proceed with the actual implementation.
So I will need a quote(for the specifications) and maybe your ideas about the implementation.
Will choose the winner by tomorrow.
Thanks for your time,
.NET preffered, opened to suggestions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online