Needed is Nagios nrew install (total of 16 services and 4 hosts to start with)
also a web front end for different groups to create their own accounts and provision or modify their own monitoring tests.
the web front may already exists in the open source community or may not, but we need to the web front to be able to carry a backend that is capable of modify or create new conf files and restart the services.
responses such as "we can do the job" and " we read your requirements" will be ignored, what is needed in your primary response are the break down of the phases, requirements and DELIVERABLES.
1. each group provision their own and see only thier own
2. Passive checks because of firewalls rules
3. WMI checks in windows and windows performance monitor require the agent install on client machine
4. log monitoring
1. Install nagios core
2. Install monitoring for 3 servers (localhost and two windows with wmi for thresholds and "started" and "running", and events) with passive checks
3. Create a web form for groups to fill out online when they request the service.
4. Document the process.
5. Decide if you can make a commitment to process all requests coming from different groups over the period of a year
8 freelancers are bidding on average $375 for this job
Hello, I'm a GNU/Linux System Administrator with 5+ years of professional experience in setting up monitoring and automation systems. You can find more details about my experience in your message box. Thanks!
Hi, I successfully complete more than twenty Linux based project in Odesk. Please See my profile for details. [url removed, login to view]~01e3b2f97f87b403c3 Best Regards, Shaiful Alam