PHP command line CLI script to crawl or spider a website and log data
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
I need an extremely small PHP CLI (command line php) script that can crawl a website to find all of the web pages on that site starting from the main default page.
As it follows links to crawl the entire site, I need it to record the following data in a csv file:
2. meta title
3. meta description
4. meta keywords
5. H1 tags separated by pipes (in one field)
6. H2 tags separated by pipes (in one field)
7. H3 tags separated by pipes (in one field)
8. If simple and affordable since this is on a tiny budget, each of the images on the page that are not layout related or on the rest of the pages of the site. Ideally, only images unique to that page. Record file names in one cell separated by pipes and, in the last cell, include the image alt text separated by pipes.
Please message me if there's anything you need.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online