Simple PERL or PHP script to do SFTP transfer
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $100 SGD
- Total Bids 5
I have a Linux/Cpanel server which runs a backup every 2 days. The backup [url removed, login to view] ile is around 30GB.
I need a simple PERL/PHP cronjob script that will be set to run every 2 days to check what is the latest 30GB file (you can checking all 25+ GB files in the directory "/home/myusername/" and taking the file which is modified less than 2 days ago).
- Launch SFTP from this current server
- Connect to another Linux Barebone Server (no cPanel, this is just SFTP access).
- Transfer the file over
Need an email to be sent on either one of these event:
- Successful upload of the backup file
- Any failuresGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online