Sort PDF based Packing slips
This project was awarded to LeonSwinkels for $63.75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $75 USD
This is a 2 part project, which needs to be done properly and efficiently. I don't care which language this is done in, but the operating system will be windows xp pro and I would not like to install any 3rd party applications (especially .net).
The task of this project is as follows:
You will get a bunch of packing slips (in pdf) format, along with a separate excel/text file with the order numbers and their associated item numbers and quantities. Each ordered item will be on a separate line, ie. If there are 2 different items in an order, there will be 2 lines for the same order.
1. The goal of this task is very simple. It needs to rearrange the packing slips based on the given order details on the excel file.
2. Currently there is no control over the sorting for the packing slips in pdf, therefore we need to create some sort of an outside script in order to rearrange the packing slips in the same order as the excel file without editing any part of the file. Order numbers will be given in the pdf file as well.
3. There can be multiple pages to an order in the pdf file.
4. There can be up to 1,000+ packing slips at a given time, therefore the script needs to work efficiently.
5. I will pay $75 for someone who can get this simple task done within 5-7 days and $100 for those can deliver it before the end of this week (by Friday).
Please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online