Vtiger 5.4 Customization and VICIdial Integration
This project was awarded to vtigerdevel for $1200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
30 day timeline before hosting charges incurred again:
I am currently using a hosted SugarCRM professional. I want to migrate/move my hosted system to a premise system while shifting away from SugarCRM professional 6.3.1 to Vtiger 5.4. My new premise servers are built on Ubuntu OpenSUSE 12.1 with LAMP using the latest VICIdial telephony platform. That said, there is a handful of configuration changes and integrations which need to be made:
1. Vtiger 5.4 database integration with VICIdial 2.4 for create/edit/lookup which includes user database lead/contact search, disposition logs/record history synchronization, click-to-dial function from Vtiger contact module, output leads and campagins from vtiger campaign manager.
2. Using Vtiger lead conversion module, convert leads to create contacts which automatically attaches closed opportunities. Contacts are the primary module for our client management, therefore, contacts would have the following sub-menus: attached lead/campaign, open/closed opportunities, Sales orders, trouble tickets, activity history, email history of contact, documents, tasks, accounts receiveables. Each contact will have an open or closed opportunity automatically attached.
3. Migration to the new system.
4. Accounting configuration. In sugarCRM, I configured a custom module for our accounts receivables. This module takes a csv import and calculates commissions paid both to the company and our sales representatives It does this both for upfront commissions on the initial sales of our services, but also residually each month, for years to come. Based on the commission tables this module generates and sales orders already entered into the CRM, it is able to form commission reporting for accounts payable to agents.
Commission tables module created also allows for administration to custom enter both commissions ainitially and residual commissions paid to our agents. I as the admin, choose the interval of pay, i.e. first 12 months, then select pay percentage of annualized premium.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online