WAP / Perl
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $26 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
Super urgent within hours:
1 a simple wap page template
2 a simple perl script, that does any calculation (e.g. $var=2+2), loads the template and outputs it.
3. tells me whether xml, or xhtml or anything else is best.
---- Most likely you can do the rest of the project too if you want. ---
I'm looking for someone who really know what they are doing when they are making WAP pages.
I know Perl myself, but this time it's a WAP project, and the headers are causing me alot of problems.
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
file name? .xml or xhtml
... I know nothing about it. Right now I'm working in blind, just trying different things, until it works, but would prefer a little help from someone know what they are doing.
I know perl and can do all the rest (or you can do it all if you like), but I just really need to get in contact with someone who help me.
Atleast just make 1 perl script that does something db look up, or something simple ($value=2+2;), and puts it into 1 WAP template. How to do it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online