Im looking for a perl expert to code it for me.
I want a system to run a free web counter and statistic service to webmasters. It must be fast and mod_perl ready.
- I want o offer to users:
- More than one site per account.
- Users? can receive stats by email
- Private stats option.
- unique(based on cookies) (hour - daily - week - month)
- raw hits. (hour - daily - week - month)
- referers (urls and domains)? (search engines).
- search engine keywords
- Pages requested
- first time and returning visitors
- Country stats with maxmind
- users unformation (OS, browser....)
- Time spent on pages.
- User? can? choose from some graphical counter (I want GD)
- Small sites can use invisible mode (Setup? configuration for limits)
- The images? for the counter must be on memory (cpan modules), including numbers.
- I want stats for the webmasters? with numbers and graphics (Suggest you to use some cpan module)
- The counter must not write to HD on every query ( you can use some cpan module to keep it on memory or use heap table, choose it based on your experience with performance ). You can create something that will go to disk and update based on traffic or something like it.
- The stats to the user must be user friendly, I want all based on templates.
- the admin system must be complete and easy to use.
- I want to see stast like top users, last new accounts, ...
- Cheaters must be easy to remove.
- The system must be scalable to more than one server, with the option to the creation of accounts being redirected to another server.
- You can add more stats to the list wich I made .
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
perl and all the modules needed.