Description for Web Based Email Extractor System with Auto Form Filler
Web based email account for multiple users with a function that extracts messages that contain unique email addresses. The email extractor would also keep track of the email addresses that are in messages previously opened with the extractor function and not display those messages when the extractor is run again. When a message is opened, information in the signature of the email, subject line and other predetermined custom terms will be automatically filled into a form on the account owner's website.
We have a script that works similar to this for Outlook Express (without the form filler). We will provide the program to you at request to understand better what we're looking for.
Web Email Accounts:
• Email Account Size: Unlimited
• Folders automatically created (controlled by Admin)
• Ability to create rules/filters with the following criteria: From Field, To Field, email body, “doesn't have”
• Automatically Marks messages for deletion that are in the “previously done” or “Ban List” IF there is no other unique email address in the From or Body of the message.
• “Cleanup” button that automatically deletes messages that are marked as “previously done” or are in the ban list IF there is no other unique email address in the From or body of the message.
• A custom field to enter the account holder's Web Form to be used with the Auto Form Filler.
• Search Function: From, To, Body, Subject, etc.
• Extracts messages with unique email addresses with a choice to check either the From Field or the Body of the message.
• Ability to choose the number of messages that have been received before displaying them with the extractor.
• Ability to create, suspend and delete accounts
• Add to and edit a “Ban List”. Messages that contain an email.
• Ability to create, edit, delete the default folders that are seen by individual accounts.
• Add to/Edit the predetermined custom fields that are used with the Auto Form Filler
Auto Form Filler
Autofills the subject line, name, phone (if any) email address and predetermined custom fields into the account holders Web Form. All account holders have a similar web form with the same field names used for the above information.