Specifications for website
We are looking for a website that will crush our competition. We want to have a data-base driven website with a consistent look and feel. I want my clients to be able to log into a backend and make changes to their listing by using their own username and password. I want to have a main admin where I can make changes to any one of these clients or terminate their membership.
• Coupons – will link to a page where clients can login and post their business information with logo, printable coupon link, and website links. Should be database driven and client can login and make changes as they wish.
• Apartments/Homes – will link to a page where realtors/property managers can login and post either apartments or homes for sale or rent.
• Employment – Will be a job search site. Business can log in and post job openings they have.
• Emergency Phone Numbers – Will list important phone numbers like the Fargo Police, Moorhead Police, Fire Dept, Poison Control Center, ETC.
• Home Page – Will be on every page and link to the home page of www.fargosavings.com.
• Cool Games – Will have the online games that our site currently has online… these game files will be given to winning bidder.
• Insuance/Financial – Will have listings where insurance agents and fianancial advisors can pay to post their listing with a website link… will be very similar to the coupon business listing pages but with no coupon option because it is illegal for these business to coupons.
• Any other page you feel appropriate to make the site look good.
• Should be a spot to place 1 to 3 rotating tile ads on the side or wherever looks the best on the home page of the website and the business category pages. I would like to upload these ads through my backend.
• All email forms to contact business should open as a form format to help eliminate spamming of our clients.
• I think the color scheme we are looking for is similar to our letter head.
• Our logo is Curlz MT Font. You can make it any size on the site… just make it look good.
• We have set you up a trial domain to build the site on until it looks good… we will then have you transfer the work to our main website.
• We would like to have this website completed ASAP, however, we want top quality so don’t feel rushed. It's our goal to have it up and running before March 1st.