capturing and replaying web interaction
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $200 USD
1) i want to be able to capture/record my mouse click and form submission. (example clicking on "Add to Cart" button)
Note: irregardless of any websites
2) Once i captured, i want to be able to replay it. I want to store each captured step in MySQL
3) I am not looking for a chrome extension, firefox addon or a OS level application. I want the recording via a web access.
Redirect my destination address via a proxy server. Using the proxy server to intercepts HTTP traffic between the user's browser and web servers(destination address). This way i can record each steps of my web interaction at the destination address.
4) I want to be able to replay it. Meaning re-run the steps recorded from point 3.
NOTE: There is no need to re-invent the wheel. Please see [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online