553767 perl double search and match search script for local file
This project was awarded to marchent for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a simple Perl 5.10.1 script that will search Evolution 2.30.3 email box for all user's Domain Names that have a canceled PayPal subscription. PayPal sends one email when the user signs up with the Subscription Number and Domain Name and then when the user cancels PayPal sends another email with the Subscription Number (but without the Domain Name) so you can only find the Domain Name if you search the email for the original order matching the Subscription Number. Evolution 2.30.3 stores their emails in a flat file on my local hard drive.
Original email contains:
You have a new subscriber <in subject>
Domain Name: [url removed, login to view] <in email body>
Cancelation email contains:
has been cancelled <in subject>
Subscription Number: S-99S413488V725190M <in email body>
1) search file for all email messages who's subject contains the text
has been cancelled
2) inside each of the found messages search for the text
3) record the 19 characters to the right of the txt
Subscription Number: S-99S413488V725190M
4) search the email box file for all matching Subscription Numbers who's subject contains the text
You have a new subscriber
5) inside each message find the text
6) record the next 60 characters next to the text
Domain Name: [url removed, login to view]
record [url removed, login to view]
4) record all matching Domain Names that have cancelled subscriptions into a flat ascii text file
I will run this Perl script from my Ubuntu Linux desktop from the command line.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online