web 2.0 Photo and video upload and share website (repost)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $450 USD
- Total Bids 15
This job involves both designing and programing 1. I need a website where user can register themselves and post their kids videos and photograph, store and share it with friends and family. The registration form should have all the details about their kid or baby such as age, height, weight etc. so that they can track the growth of their babies through this website. 2. They should be able to invite others through friends invite, and by sending inviting, giving their gmail/yahoo/homtail user name and password where automatically invite would be send. 3. The register user should be able to mark their video and image as who can see, for example, friends, family, or anyone, pubic or private etc. 4. User should also able to organize their photos and video into album, tag them and store them and search for the same. 5. User should be able to delete and control the comments posted on their videos and images. 6. All images, videos will appear public only after exclusive approval of administrator. 7. Register members should be able to rate, vote, comment on other photos and videos. 8. All the photo and videos should stored at amazon s3 and the service are free for everyone. 9. each user will have vanity url or subdomain. 10. administrator should have complete control over the website, such as approving images, video, further selecting best video and images every week and giving out prizes. 11. Automated mail should be send to all user announcing this week best picture and video. 12. User should be create slide show embed the same in their own website, similarly post embed the video also in their own website. 13. The site has to be designed very colorful and attractive, all security feature, spam controls, validation should be there. 14. site has to be created preferably using, php and mysql, ajax, ruby on rails, java script etc. .........continued at platform
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Sep 22, 2009 11:58:06 AM:
Coders, who have done, almost similar project only shall bid here.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Oct 3, 2009 1:11:41 AM:
please give your final bid along with the milestone, and project specification as per my bid request now.
15. Only kids photograph and video should be posted. 16. The site has to be xhtml and css valid, tabless design should be fast loading and seo friendly. 17. I need integration of Google connect, and face book friends. php websiteGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online