Computer part installation pictures
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $125 USD
- Total Bids 13
Pictures of computer parts installed and being installed needed:
1 & 2. pictures (2) of computer case with access panel being removed (screw type) ... closeup of screws/case, then sliding panel off
3 & 4. pictures (2) of computer case with access panel being removed (clip type) ... closeup of slips/case, then sliding panel off
5. picture of outside of motherboard (not the circuitry side)
6. picture installing power supply
7. picture installing auxillary fan
8 & 9. 2 pictures inside of computer with parts installed (from 2 best angles to show best view of parts and their location once installed)
10. closeup picture of back of computer showing all connections open (meaning nothing is connected,no wires, etc.)
11 & 12. 2 pictures showing installation of motherboard, lining it up and screwing it in; preferably an ATX motherboard but AT is acceptable
13, 14, 15, 16 Series of pictures connecting power leads and cords from power supply to the motherboard,etc. within the computer
17 & 18 pictures showing connection of power to the power switch, reboot switch, and the power light. There are three connector slots on the backside of the ‘front’ of the case. Locate and connect three leads from the power supply to these slots. 19. show location of PCI slots (inside) and what they look like
20. show the following installed, if possible, modem, ethernet, usb, PCI integrated graphics card
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Pictures must be original and transfer of ownership/copyright to the pictures is required.
Using an actual physical pointer (such as a pen, pencil or screwdriver) within the pictures is preferred; same pointer should be used for all pictures. If the picture doesn't need a pointer to bring emphasis to a particular "portion" of a picture, it is preferred to have the pointer still show within the picture.
jpg format required
Particular emphasis should be placed on good lighting and picture quality, as well as being a "close up" of the item being photographed.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online