Experienced web developer to finish website
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $158 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have created a website for our company and we need a website developer for a couple of corrections and functionalities that we would like to have added onto it.
We are looking for a faithful reproduction of our graphic design and the CMS must be done on Wordpress.
Source files will be sent in Photoshop and Illustrator and you must be familiar with these products.
Below is a list of things that still need to be done:
- the current alignment on our website's home page does not match up with the alignment of our initial design
(attached is the corrections that we need done)
- issues with current fonts and spacing to that compared to initial design
- we need a blog page to be created from our design
(attached is the general overview of what we want the blog page to look like- we will change the pictures in word press, but the principle is the same)
- a few minor corrections to our enquiry forms to link with Salesforce
- we need a pop up banner to pop out on the screen at set time periods
- need our .com domain to be redirected to current website domain
- need a current image to have pop up functionality
- general functionality and visual corrections
Initially we are looking to design one website but there are another 4 or 5 in the pipeline and we would be interested in developing a long term relationship with the successful applicant.
Time frame: These extra corrections and functionalities to be completed in 2 days maximum. If the project is not complete in 2 days then the milestone will not be released.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online