Presta Shop Changes
- Status Completed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 14
The below changes need to be made on a Presta Shop store, latest version.
1. Fix error when moving subcategory via Admin
When you attempt to move a subcategory to another category in the admin it returns the following error.
Property Category->date_add is not valid at line 837 in file classes/[url removed, login to view]
2. Tracking Number not showing in Order History
The shipping tracking number that is added via the Admin-Order is not displaying in the order history for the customer. Please add to order history
3. Add Tracking Number & Tracking Website URL to the Dispatched Email.
When the order status is updated to 'Dispatched'. If there is a Tracking Number on the order, add the Tracking Number & Tracking Website URL to the Dispatched auto generated email.
4. Fix formatting when adding the Paypal Payments Module
The Paypal payments module that is installed has reduced the number of product displayed on our site from 3 per line to 2. This may be due to the logo it adds in the right column.
5. Set Bank Wire payment module payment status
Set the payment status for orders made using the installed Bank Wire payment option to 'Pending - Awaiting Payment'
6. Remove the comment box & text directly above the comment box from the checkout step 3 (address page)
7. Update Product Comments on Product Page
7a. Rename 'Comments' to 'Reviews' on Product Page
7b. Fix the stars vertical alignment so only 1 group of stars is displayed.
8. Add the original price with a strike-through for products that are on special. Original price to be displayed next to the special price.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online