Presta Shop - Payment module text and PDF update and button move
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
The below tasks need to be completed on 2 identical Presta Shop sites.
1. Move the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons on Checkout Address Page so they are above the Delivery and Billing Address boxes.
2. Duplicate the Payment Module 'Invoice' and name it 'Invoice 7 days'.
2a. Update the text in the email of duplicated module (text to be provided)
2b. Update the text on the checkout page for the duplicated module.
2c. Update the PDF Invoice for the duplicated module by adding the text 'Payment Due: dd/mm/yyyy' on the top right under the Invoice Number (dd/mm/yyyy should be order date + 7 days).
3. Update the text on the checkout page of the existing Payment Module 'Invoice' (text to be provided).
3b. Update the PDF Invoice for the existing Invoice module by adding the text 'Payment Due: dd/mm/yyyy' on the top right under the Invoice Number (dd/mm/yyyy should be order date + 30 days).
4. Add 2 Free Text Boxes on the final checkout page of the Invoice & Invoice 7 Days payment options, called 'Purchase Order Number' and 'Reference'. The text entered in the free text boxes needs to populate the PDF Invoice below the Invoice Number and also populate on the Email.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online