Add Function to Existing Software
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $94 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
We had a program writen about a year ago and have made modifications to it. We need more changes. We want to add a section to our software that will allow users to estimate the rehab on a house and how much money it will take to repair the property. Attached you will find the original software, a screen shot of the page with the modifications and a word document with a detailed list of the changes we want to make. In addition there will be some small changes on how our database works and how we can save it. We may also add a few fields of data to the information collected and stored. These changes will be minor. Although we only want the above changes quoted in this bid, we would also like to know the cost of converting thie program to run under Windows Mobile. Please do not include that in this bid. That will be completed in another project. We only want to know the price. This bid is ONLY for the changes mentioned here and in the attached Word Document.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 22, 2007 8:08:38 AM:
We do not have the source code for our PVEPro software and don't know the language it was written in. We only have the program.
Also, please remember, we would like to see desktop samples of programs you have completed.
Windows XP, 2000, Me and 98
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online