Add shopping cart and e-commerce funtionality to existing php website
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $559 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
I have a website that I have built that showcases my products - a range of 'bling' car stickers which are sold here in retail stores in Australia. My business is small, and I am looking to grow it a little more by changing my website so that visitors can make purchases, rather than just view the products.
So, I am looking for someone who can install/design a shopping cart system that fits in with the existing website concept and design. I realise there might be some change to the display of the products, but I'm looking to keep this minimal.
Through the shopping cart back end, I wish to have the ability to:
* Add/edit new products and product categories myself
* add discount codes for promotions
* keep a database of all customers, which can be exported to excel or csv
* keep a database of people who wish to subscribe to my newsletter, which can be exported to excel or csv
* monitor sales by week/month/year
* edit postage and tax rates
* edit shipping and return details
* any other features that you can suggest will be considered also...
**THE WEBSITE THAT IS TO BE MODIFIED IS**
[url removed, login to view]
All server details etc. will be provided to the successful coder.
At this stage, while I am asking for bids now... Work might not be required until mid-late October 2008.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online