I have a website that I have built that showcases my products - a range of 'bling' car stickers which are sold here in retail stores in Australia. My business is small, and I am looking to grow it a little more by changing my website so that visitors can make purchases, rather than just view the products.
So, I am looking for someone who can install/design a shopping cart system that fits in with the existing website concept and design. I realise there might be some change to the display of the products, but I'm looking to keep this minimal.
Through the shopping cart back end, I wish to have the ability to:
* Add/edit new products and product categories myself
* add discount codes for promotions
* keep a database of all customers, which can be exported to excel or csv
* keep a database of people who wish to subscribe to my newsletter, which can be exported to excel or csv
* monitor sales by week/month/year
* edit postage and tax rates
* edit shipping and return details
* any other features that you can suggest will be considered also...
**THE WEBSITE THAT IS TO BE MODIFIED IS**
[url removed, login to view]
All server details etc. will be provided to the successful coder.
At this stage, while I am asking for bids now... Work might not be required until mid-late October 2008.