Agile Project Manager - part-time
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $26 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We're not considering candidates from India or surrounding countries, sorry.
Experienced and geographically dispersed team comprising 4 Ukrainian developers, an Italian part-time Lead Developer and 2 Argentinian QA's plus your Australian client need your Project Manage skills. Ideal is your being in or near European time zones. We have a 4-5 hour a day requirement.
Focus will shortly become our innovative world first on-line negotiation game (currently in functional demo mode plus new prototypes).
Let us know how your experience fits our following requirements:
1. Ensure that your resume details your experience with Agile Project Management in complex on-line / web application development. Please make mention of any Kanban experience.
2. Experienced in coordinating a remote/dispersed team, incl QA's
3. Experienced in using JIRA and any other Atlassian tools
4. Either experience in providing scoping/estimating for your development team to work towards, OR possess sufficient technical understanding to challenge developers on their scoping / estimations when estimations are exceeded.
5. Delivering regular Reports to your client
6. Experience converting a UX's annotated prototypes and wireframes into JIRA issues containing sufficient instructions for your development team
7. Ability to coordinate with a Tech Lead in researching and then discussing technology options with a non-technical client, ensuring that your preferred recommendation is backed up by technological and financial considerations.
8. You MUST possess Excellent Communication skills, and be prepared to demonstrate your abilities:
i) written & spoken levels of English must be very good
ii) explain complex specifications to developers in ways that ensure a quality build and minimises mistakes
iii) Understand complex technical challenges, and be able to research and figure solutions
iv) Review team performance, providing constructive feedback coaching on technical performance, ensure the team takes Responsibility and Ownership and adheres to our Systems and Procedures and the rest of our Values shared in our Social Contract: [url removed, login to view]
We are prepared to support you by our agile PM veteran consultant optimising JIRA for you, and coaching you and the team as required. You will have the luxury of overlapping with the outgoing PM and getting their full debrief and documentation.
Due to budget constraints, we have a STRONG preference for working directly with a freelancer and not companies.
To save us having to read copy-paste bids, please start your response with "Please find my resume attached" in the first line of your application, and of course include a copy of your resume/CV.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online