Building a social network
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $882 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Our company organizes seminars in Europe for a certain niche. We want to offer our visitors an oportunity to register at our events only for an account on our social network platform (to be developed). So that when they get home they can connect and interact with other like-minded-people.
Features our social network should have:
* Registration is only available during our events
* Profiles and information only available after login
* Create a profile page
* Preferable Skype or similar integration
* Send/receive private messages
* Would be nice to integrate the twitteraccount (tweets) and Facebook account with our platform
* In dutch or easily translateble to dutch by our self.
* CMS for Admin to add news and video's on a home page.
* And either the connection between Getresponse and this system or a possibility to sent newsletters to all members.
* From the backoffice we should be able to control the accounts (disable/enable).
* * *
This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 8, 2011 2:54:38 PM:
Dear Vworker Bidders, You have placed a bid on this project. Thanks! We would like you to know that we have changed the project by combining it with another project. Also de requirements have changed. Therefore this project will be cancelled. You can see the new project, by searching for this project: "Building a Social network and a Magento Webshop (combined)" Please place a new bid for the new project. We are looking specifically for bidders who give us the idea they understand our requirements completely. Thanks in advance! Best regards, Steven Brasza
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online