We have a Drupal Ecommerce site that has been built. We need some of the existing features to be refined to be simpler for the user, as well as other features implemented. This project requires custom php programming, in addition to a complete understanding of Drupal and it's Ecommerce component.
We are on a VERY short deadline and do not have a large budget.
• Articles and information about the countries that recipients live
• Gallery of non product specific images.
• News specific to the country
• Blog or Link to Blog (Maybe Wordpress)
• Information on Product selection. This content should be
available from sidebars and from links within the product and
• Ability to add other content types in the future
Cart Features and Product Types
Catalog Physical Delivery Products
• User Defined Categories preferably with Images rather than
text for Category Selection
• Product. An alternative would be tabbed categories
• Product Options and Add-ons
• Products can have multiple attributes such as color, size.
Attributes can affect price.
• Products can have sale prices.
• Individual Product pages can have different layouts depending
on the type
• Links to supporting files for descriptions or specifications
(such as cell phones) OR tabbed product pages that can offer
• Links to articles for advice and suggestion for specific product
• Multiple additional product images with the ability to zoom
• Product Descriptions can be in HTML or Text
• Product Browse Screen to be pageable so as not to have to
scroll down (All products in a browse screen should be visible
without scrolling on most browser windows) Navigation
between pages should be simple and obvious
• Gift Card Text entry
• Gift Wrapping options
Catalog Electronic Delivery
• Ebooks and software delivery
• Cell Phone Load Delivery ( ***need to require the full phone
number to be credited to be entered by customer when added
to cart )
Catalog Third Party Outsourcing
• The ability to list product of multiple third party vendors
• Checkout of third party products to be integrated within the
• Third Party products should be in their own virtual
• Handling of third party products should be handled within the
site (FOR PHILIPPINES Recipients)
• Stateside (or other countries) deliveries can make use of less
complicated affiliate programs.
General Cart Features
• Greet returning customers
• Address Book with multiple Recipient Addresses (shipping)
• Recipient address records have contact number and comment
• Previous order records with ability to reorder (add to cart) easily
• Ability to manage subscriptions and recurring billings
• Other PIM features like birthdays anniversaries etc. with ability
to send reminders
• Password reset
Recipient Registration (Type of Customer without billing
• Recipients can register (subject to approval) without requiring
• Recipient Wish list can be public or private with ability to send
wish list email invitations.
• Events Registry as above but with ability to show “needed?? and
“received?? status and “want priority??.
• Password reset
• Registered Recipients can send invitations (referral) emails with
incentives. (Recipient receives commission when referee makes
Other Marketing Features
• Hot Product or New Product
• Product suggestion such as accessories or alternatives
• Email Newsletters
• Customer Rewards Program
• Gift Certificates
• Delivery Date Per Product or Entire Order with calendar tool
• Ability to make certain dates or days unavailable
• Contact # of the Recipient
• Gift Card Text Entry
• Delivery provided by shop (no third party options needed)
• Delivery charges will be fixed and set by product.
• Two Types of Delivery Zones
• No Delivery Charge Option