Group Management and Social Networking Site(repost)
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $550 USD
- Total Bids 8
The task is to create a Group Management application. A user should be able to create/join/search a group of his choice and interest.
You will also have to provide an Admin Panel, where the site administrator can manage the content and different sections of the website. The main focus is to be be able to find individual profiles or groups of similar interests.
The Admin should be able to manage categories and interests and be able to set search attributes (refer to the attachment for more). The modules and project plan might have to undergo a lot of iterations and changes.
You'll have to be prepared for that. It is a long-term project.
The basic version will have to be made online within 45-60 days and over the time you'll build this project for us. You will have to come up with a better project plan, database structure and project scope. We would prefer a team of developers who can work for us in a dedicated manner during this time.
Broadly you and your team should also be able to work on:
1. Web 2.0 UI design
2. DB Structure and Design (since it's a social network the DB will have to be optimized for user experience and search).
You are free to come-up with a plan, and the best plan wins this project. Also, send links/details for your past work. Experience in Group Management and Social Networking sites will be preferred. We will reserve all the rights on intellectual property, any development work or any work that you'll be delivering as your deliverables.
Kindly send me a Private Message along with your estimate BID if you are interested and if you think you can handle and complete this project within 45-60 days.
Please only bid if you think you can do it in time. Don't forget to give a mock-up plan on the project execution. Once we are sure about your capabilities we'll share our mock-up and start the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Aug 25, 2008 12:29:23 PM:
Dear Coders, We have changed the project scope and brought down the number of modules that we'll be going online with. Kindly read through the project description and the attached word doc. We'll await bids from all of you and we'd most probably select the bidder with the best execution plan for the project. Also, if you can provide examples of your previous work in Social Networking domain. Happy Bidding!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Aug 27, 2008 8:13:18 AM:
Hi, We have received bid/comments in a wide range. Our maximum budget is $500, kindly bid accordingly. Thanks, Abhishek
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online