Large File Upload System
This project was awarded to developernoman for $42.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I am looking for a solution for uploading large files. My main concern is to have a progress bar showing the file upload status.
I am open to different technologies to accomplish this, jQuery, FLASH etc are welcome but it must be able to work with php and mysql as they are the backbone of the website.
1. ability to accept only specific file types, i would like the system to check the file type BEFORE upload and let the user know if it is allowed.
2. ability to limit file size, again this should be checked before upload is attempted.
3. Files will range but can be as large as 50megs. must be able to process this.
4. check for a username and upload the file to a specific folder. you can set up a dummy database for now or i can provide you with one.
5. allow other fields on upload (stored in database after upload is complete), the form should contain:
3. agreement to site terms (won't submit without it)
4. select level 1,2,3,4,5 (radio buttons)
5. when the database is updated it should also enter the userid (can just be dummy for now) and a datetime timestamp
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
linux with php mysql
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online