Need developer full time
This project is now closed with a project budget of $500 - $5000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
Web Development Assistant - Full Time
Need versatile web developer for ongoing assistance in developing several websites and webapplications.
Want to hire you full time to work on a number of web projects.
Need assistance in:
- Installing Open Source software like SugarCRM, eGroupware on servers
- Manage and administer these applications once they are up and running
- Working knowledge of PHP and Perl
- Customisation og scripts
- Outsourcing complex task on RentACoder and managing this.
- Making simple graphics, logos etc
- Monetoring services
- Doing what needs to be done.
We will keep in contact by:
- MSN Chat
- Skype Phone
- Twiki planning
I want to hire you full time with a montly payment.
This bidding process is for the first month.
Where you are and how you work (alone or for a company) is not that important. It is more important that you are able to focus on these tasks.
This should be the ideal job for the right individual.
You have do be versatile and work well independently.
We will communicate daily on the tasks.
I am a successful internet entrepreneur working from Europe. However I am a businessman and not a developer, I need assistance to develop and code concepts.
I want to find a versatile person to work with over time (1-4++ years) to build several webservices that I have going.
Any country is good, I especially encourage developers from The Philippines, Hong Kong and Thailand to apply (since I travel there from time to time).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online