We would like an online quiz for our website.
* The quiz will have 10 questions with 3 available answers
* There are no right or wrong answers (similar to a personality quiz)
* All question must be answered (alert msg if all have not been answered)
* The quiz will have 3 results; score ranges 10-14 ([url removed, login to view]), 15-24 ([url removed, login to view]), 25-30 ([url removed, login to view]).
We have created the initial html framework which includes the code for the quiz form with radio buttons, which will supply. It is not necessary to create the result pages. We simply need the code that will process the information from the form and produce the desired results.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 4, 2010 12:44:44 PM:
Since I have had some bidders asking information about the database I would like to clarify that we will not be using a database to store questions or answers. The 10 questions will be hard coded in html (static) and results will just be displayed (in an html file). If you have bid with the understanding that a database will be used, please submit a new bid. Sorry about the confusion. TechPam