PHP MUSIC DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
This project was awarded to eruc for $425 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $800 USD
I run a web development company and I require an experience PHP developer to develop a 3tier interactive website. This should be a simple project for an experience coder that has worked on similar projects in the past and can also use parts of previous projects scripts to make this project simpler for the coder.
The project is a 3 tier website for music downloads
**1) Super User level
2) Members level
3) normal users level
**1) Super User** will have access to all user accounts from their admin account and be able to upload small mp3 files
**2) Members level**, a user can fill in a registration form to join,
- The members info will go to a database and they will go to a payment gateway to pay online a small fee to join
- The normal process of automated email will go to the users email to click a confirm link
- Once a Member they will have their own interface consisting of a secure area where they have their own vendors page/shop, there he can see his personal details and a list of options.
Current Tracks - Log new track - My account - outgoing bank details or payment address Each page reads:
**3) Normal User Level
**User are able to search the site via drop down genre, or wild card search or by band or song name
Users are then able to purchase a download
This is the general outline of the project, more detailed documents will be realsed to the choosen coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Unix, PHP, Mysql
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online