Need help with the following project:
I currently have a half-developed website application - in PHP - that I want to revise, add some features, and complete. This site is a customer application tracking site for customer's applications that are in process. This needs to be a secure, commercial quality website when done.
There are several levels of user ("admin" (me), "company" level, "user" level, and some read only levelsc called "Associates"). These levels are already programmed, except one ??" the “company?? level which you would need to add.
Each level of user would have access to only certain files (their own) in the database.
I need you to: 1st ??" get familiar with what is already there to understand the concept. Then, make my requested changes/upgrades/modifications.
After reviewing the sample site I provide, there are some other features that I want to add:
1) reformatting the layout of what I currently have to what I have mocked up in html. I have a “dummy site?? on line that you can view to see how I want it to look and also have the original site online so you can see how it works currently and what needs to be changed.
2) creating a better user interface where the user (depending on the level above) can upload/edit their own info and upload their photo.
3) creating a document repository where the user can upload PDF docs and they would be visible to only their clients in the database.
4) adding an SMS API (I will provide the API- all you would have to do is incorporate it into the program). This is a text message feature that the site will have.
5) there are emails already prewritten that the system is designed to send at certain times for updates at different stages (upon an update and at time intervals). Need to figure out what these say and edit them, and be able to change the schedule. (I currently cannot figure out where these are in the database, but I assume you will be able to find them and I can then edit as needed).
6) Add a security certificate to the site before it goes live (we will install on HostGator hosting)
7) be able to set different “log out?? URLs ??" one for users (company, LO, and associates) and one for clients ??" these would go to two different HTML pages that I can edit and add my own info. (the idea is that when certain users log out, they are sent to a page of my choice)
8) Leaving some pages as simple HTML pages so I can edit easily when needed.
9) testing and making sure it all works
** THIS MAY BE? A SEPARATE PROJECT: NEED LOGIN WIDGETS MADE (A COUPLE OF DIFFERENT SIZES) IF you know how to create a login widget, please let me know. If not, I can have done separately.
Please show your interest in this project by submitting a response. I will share the links to the demo site and mock up sites after initial conversations. I can provide a demo site of what has already been done (the php pages and the mysql database to date that needs to be updated/changed) and also some HTML "mock -ups" of what I want the new site to look like.
Bidder chosen will be required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement before proceeding.
I need someone with the PHP/MySQL/development skills to complete this project. I think this job requires someone with: PHP and design skills, and database and API knowledge.