PSoC power meter project
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $191 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a coder to write C code for a cypress PSOC to read an input, scale it with calibration values and formulas and ultimately display it on an LCD.
The software is to take in an analog voltage and convert it to show on a 16x4 or 20x4 LCD.
There will be calibration factors, formulas, formatting outputs, capsense and other outputs
The software must have the following features:
* Built in calibration feature to allow adjustment of the sensor:input voltage in is a scaled linear voltage from 500 mV to 1250 mV
* 12 calibration pairs 6 bands and 2 attenuators
* Calibration will work something like this, jumper cal pin, choose cal location with button 1, apply cal signal, press a button to enter that value, do the next one, etc.
Attenuator choices will be -30 db and ??" 50 db. auto select based on input voltage approaching max or minimum limits. The Unit will power up with ??" 80db (both attenuators on) first.
Buttons with the following features:
* On/Off button with auto off .“A?? at the far right side of LCD if on.
* Option select button, to choose input frequency Display hold
* Print output to small thermal receipt printer.
* LCD Display (inputs to be scaled by both Cal factors and Attenuator
* Line 0: FIXED TEXT of my choice
* Line 1: RF POWER ## dBm
* Line 2: RF POWER ### IN mW (changes to watts with decimal above 1 watt (done with calculations))
* Line 3: Attenuator ## on, Code:
I am easy to work with, readily available
Program in C
Well Labelled code
I will assist in hardware debug
can use IM service (Yahoo or MSN)
I reward excellent work
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online