I need two applications made to view a local newspaper website at [url removed, login to view]
I want the applications to have much of the same function as the New York Times. ? One application needs to be produced for Palm Pre, and the other needs to be produced for the Apple iPhone.
I'm looking at approximately 2 weeks max for a deadline - I would like this to be read to rock and roll by February 1.
The end product should be a file that can be downloaded from each of the phones, respectively, while browsing online to be able to better view the content available on the Bemidji Pioneer Newspaper online.
The application should be able to accomplish the following:
1. ? Ask the user to login using their username and password
2. ? Show photos for each of the photos available.
3. ? Be able to select news stories based on category as they appear online (Local News, Region, State, Opinion, etc.)
4. ? Be able to mine the deals listed on? <[url removed, login to view]>, as well as use the current list sort / browse function currently available online.
The appropriate coder should be available for future job requests that would change the nature / order of these applications in case the Bemidji Pioneer decides to make any changes to format.
Also, any bids should include (if at all possible) some design layout examples to better illustrate how the programmer's ideas will play out at completion of the project.
James S. Godwin
The Bemidji Pioneer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work