We are creating a photoblog, and are looking for a partner-programmer. While we've thoroughly fleshed out the concept, developed the basic logic, addressed the legal, and amassed initial content, we're stuck at a number of technical hurdles because we've built in several creative-technical aspects that while cool and exciting are also challenging to develop. We're looking for a programmer that:
1) is a skilled web designer and app developer with knowledge of latest web(html, css, php, mysql, ajax, js etc.) and mobile technologies (we will be developing for iPhone, Android, Palm and BlackBerry systems)
2) is excited about the project and developing something new,
3) will sign a confidentialy agreement and/or partnership agreement
4) will work on deadline and will not flake out (this project will happen),
5) accept remuneration in the form of equity in the project (like us, it's probably either good money or none),
6) is cool to work with and we get along.
If this describes you and you're interested, please drop us a line so we can discuss further. Thanks!