I have a CRM that allows users to assign form letters to contacts. The form letters and contacts are stored in a mysql database. In a week I may need to assign a form letter to 1 or 300 different contacts, which I would like to print out at end of the week. I need a way to create a mail merged letter document of all 300 contacts into a single PDF, which can then allow me to print out each individual letter on letterhead.
My ideal application needs to have:
- a Word like input form where users can create, format and edit new and existing form letters on database
- user can also create addressed envelopes for letters.
- users can create bulk letter printing as described above
_ users can print indidvidual letters.
- form letter must follow standard MS Word margins and standard footer and header parameters for standard business letters.
- Letters may sometimes need to be upto 2 pages