Port iPhone App to Android
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $884 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $1500 USD
We have an iPhone application that we would like to port to the Android platform. You can see the application here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Refer to the iPhone Application here: [url removed, login to view]
1. Android client starts up with a gallery that allows scrolling through the gallery via tap, swipe and shake gestures.
2. Android Client must interact asynchronously with our server cluster (RESTful HTTP GET request) to obtain JSON data.
3. Parse JSON data to obtain image information.
4. Utilize image info to fetch actual thumbnail image data and display images.
5. Show full screen view, which shows a webpage.
6. Show loading indicator:
1. as gallery information is downloaded,?
2. as thumbnail image is downloaded,?
3. and as the webpage is being loaded (for fullscreen view).
1. Integrate ad network SDK library (libraries).
2. Caching of image data, to avoid redundant image data requests.?
3. Pagination of images (4 images per page).
* Android SDK, java?
* Ruby/Rails and objective-C (optional)?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online