We have an iPhone application that we would like to port to the Android platform. You can see the application here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Refer to the iPhone Application here: [url removed, login to view]
1. Android client starts up with a gallery that allows scrolling through the gallery via tap, swipe and shake gestures.
2. Android Client must interact asynchronously with our server cluster (RESTful HTTP GET request) to obtain JSON data.
3. Parse JSON data to obtain image information.
4. Utilize image info to fetch actual thumbnail image data and display images.
5. Show full screen view, which shows a webpage.
6. Show loading indicator:
1. as gallery information is downloaded,?
2. as thumbnail image is downloaded,?
3. and as the webpage is being loaded (for fullscreen view).
1. Integrate ad network SDK library (libraries).
2. Caching of image data, to avoid redundant image data requests.?
3. Pagination of images (4 images per page).
* Android SDK, java?
* Ruby/Rails and objective-C (optional)?