- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Core fields are Client, Project, Description, Start, Stop, Duration, and Duration Notes
- Clock function - punch in / pause / stop / punch out
- User starts app and selects client, project & enters general description
- User enters new client, new project, new general description
- User punch's in / out etc - each TIME has a Duration Notes field to type into next to it. Memo text for very short or long notes.
IF -If user switches client or project clock punch's out previously running clock
- Option to "start" punch in on existing "project" select
- App needs to run, record and remember what it was doing with clock on reboot ( to continue to run until "punch out"
- App should be able to be a floating icon on desktop - embedded in desktop wallpaper OR run in sys tray
- User can add/modify/delete any "project", "client", "Description", "start time", "Stop Time", "Duration", "Duration Notes"
- Print simple text format report
- Export data to csv
- The app needs to be attractive. I can supply all graphics or during development "color" squares can be used as place holders and the code needs to be simple to modify those sections to over lay/underlay attractive interface and buttons.
- I was looking to maybe have this as flash open source so graphically it can be tweaked and changes to it can be done once delivered. I am however open to other to keep cost as low as possible.
- With this flash it can be embedded into web browser as well which would be a plus.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000, XP
IE 5+Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online