Requires a Automated Article Extraction software
This project was awarded to mhmhz for $102 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $120 USD
I need some assistance in developing an automated software that can extract articles from the various article directories; eg. ezine, articlebase, goarticles.
I want it to be as fully automated as possible. So i just need to type in the keywords and the software fetches the articles and save it to my hard disk drive.
**Requirements of the software :
- input keyword from the software
- able to fetch the articles and save to notepad text file.
- able to fetch articles from 10 different article directories.
- articles that are fetch must be 450 words or more.
- "desired no. of articles" option
- software must be able to extract articles at high speed
- software is somewhat similar to web data extractor.
- time duration 5 days.
- software developer have to able to make minor changes/additions/modifications during the testing phase of the software.
- dateline for completion 12th March 2010.**
I dont know if there is such software in the market, but something similar would be this link here:
[url removed, login to view]
Cant wait to hear from you guys!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as followsÃ‚?'? (depending on the natureÃ‚?'? of the deliverables):
a)Ã‚?'? For web sites orÃ‚?'? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A softwareÃ‚?'? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All versions of windows
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online