Restaurants Site User Vote/Survey
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $103 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
Restaurants Site User Vote - php/mySQL
At Main page of my Site ([[url removed, login to view]])
- Create box as shown at image attached
- the box will show the top 3 most voted restaurants in each category
- categories will be inserted/defined by Admin User at admin page
- Restaurant's name are already at a mysql table at the same site (I will show where)
- link vote (if user in not loged in, redirect him to login page)
- users are at another mysql table at the same site
Note: restaurants name in the box at the main page must be a link to restaurants page/info
that we already have at the site.
At User Page / Session
- link Vote
- user selects the category in which he wants to vote
- user selects the name of the restaurants (drop down menu with all restaurants)
- link vote
- each user can vote once per month PER EACH CATEGORY
- if he tries to vote again show message: you have already vote this month
Note: to create you own user page to test the system, access [[url removed, login to view]] and
click at "Sua Página". Then click at "Cadastre-se" (Register)...
At Admin Page / Session
- totalize all votes by category/month
- show all votes of the month / delete one specific vote
- ADD Category
see image attached
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Feb 19, 2010 6:55:32 AM:
Hi, I am reposting this bid request to select another coder. First one quit the project because the site is done in Zend Framework, although I said that you can do your code using other options, but better if you can understand Zend. The only interationg between your code and the previous one is access to two fields in a mysql table, add two menu links and consider the sessions user and admin. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE TO CONFIRM YOUR BID. Tks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online