SharePoint Web Part development project.
This Web Part will allow users to reserve any pre-defined type of resource.
****PLEASE SEE OTHER REQUIREMENTS BELOW****
SharePoint Universal Reservation Web Part?
This Web Part will allow users to reserve any type of Resource.?
* View Resources reservations by day, week or month
* Familiar SharePoint Calendar interface
* Search and filter for group, Resource, status
* Microsoft Outlook integration
* SharePoint Notification Services - Alerts for reservation status change
* Produce Outlook attendee invitations and notifications
* Synchronize colors for all Resources used with this Web Part
* E-Mail notification to send confirmations once a reservation is made
* Generate Reports: Status, Availability, Usage
* Option for content approval
* Compatible with WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007
* Reservation checking / double-booking prevention
> ? **R**esource
> A Resource can literally be anything.. car, boat, goat, room, equipment, airplane, space shuttle, etc.?
* Include above “Features??
* Provide Trial version that can be registered via product key
* Provide product key generation utility
* Provide standard Windows install files (.exe or .msi)
That is a general scope of this project.? If you have SharePoint development experience then? the descriptions above? should make sense to you.
**I require a developer that has SharePoint experience, and one that is willing to work with me on this and many future projects**.? Once a developer has been selected, we can discuss the specifics of how the application should work.?
The budget for this project will be $750.? Additional funding may be possible, so please ask if needed.? If you have any other comments or suggestion please post.