I want the coder to either integrate my Vbulletin based forum with 'Joomla' or write a custom CMS for it.
My requirements out of the CMS are as follows:
1. Full capability of publishing articles.
2. It should be able to retain user identification data 'to and from' the forum, so as to users are not made to re-sign in when they're visiting the forum area. The two options that I know of, are user session sharing and bridging software for vBulletin. Now, it entirely depends on the coder's discretion as to how would he like to implement this.
3. Capability of publishing comments within the articles area on the CMS.
4. Implementation of a (if it's possible) multi-seller account capable shop. If not, then I'm fine with the implementation of a single-seller account capable shop as well. But there are certain ideas that I'd like to discuss with the developer, before he starts working on this aspect of the CMS.
5. Implementation of a graphical design of CMS that shall be provided by me. I've all the CSS and image files with me, and I'd like the coder to implement these on the solution that he's providing me.
6. I'd like to know, if the coder is ready to provide me with product support in the future.
7. I'd like the coder to follow the development time frame strictly.
There are still certain finer details of the project that I'd like to discuss with the select coder in private, including the implementation of menus and certain areas of displaying information on the CMS.
Kindly look at the attached zip file, to have an idea about the design that I'd like to see implemented on the CMS.