This project was awarded to betatea for $510 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $750 USD
I’m currently looking for a superstar WordPress programmer with some basic SEO-skills to help me build a custom plugin for WordPress 2.8+.
The functionality is very similar to an already existing plugin (TrafficGetting) with a few modifications. I have already installed the newest version of the plugin that I want you to model at [url removed, login to view] (admin / elance)
Here’s a list of the functionality of the already existing plugin:
- Changes the blogs permalink structure to /%postname%/
- Recommends other plugins that will boost indexability
- Shows warnings if the blogger typed a too long title (65 characters), description (150 characters) or too many keywords (max 4) for posts and pages.
- Changes the URL of the blog to an www. url instead of just http://
- SEO tips are displayed on the dashboard of the plugin, for example: post frequency, missing description information, missing titles etc.
Apart from the functionality already included in the existing plugin I need you to add:
- Recommend Comment “Notifier??,?? Simple Tags?? instead of “Autotagger??, “Related entries??, “SEO friendly images?? and “[url removed, login to view] SEO WordPress plugin??.
- Utilization meter should reach 100% if the website owner incorporate all tips and plugins. For example, if no new posts has been written the past 2 weeks, a tip about post frequency shows and the utilization meter drops X%.
I'm looking for superstar programmers only. Please do not apply for this if you don't qualify.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online