eCommerce website built with Drupal
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2088 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $3000 USD
We need to hire a professional to help us to develop an eCommerce website. Since we have some other websites already developed in Drupal, we would like to build eCommerce website in Drupal.
1. Clean and Good looking user interface
2. Easy to add or delete products.
3. Easy for admin to announce special promotion
4. Easy for user to post feedback and comments.
5. Better integrate with a forum (so that customer can ask Quest and post comments)
6. Better to integrate with Drupal normal CMS, so that admin can post news.
7. Do not break other Drupal functions, so that we may use them later.
It will be small eCommerce site (we may plan to carry about thousands of small items to sell. ), We will have product descriptions and picture ready ahead of time. A batch load program which can load these description into the system will be nice.
When you bid for the project,
Please state your experience in developing eCommerce website with Drupal.
Please includes some URLs of your previous works.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online