This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1218 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
iPhone App project
I have a requirement to re-brand and upgrade an existing iphone app - Santos Tour Down Under (available in the app store). The app takes an XML feed from a hosted cms which drives text, image and map content. I want to re-deploy this app for another event and add some additional functionality. The requirements are:
1) Re-brand the existing iphone app (buttons & background image) - I will supply all images and graphic design
2) Point the source URL to a new URL
3) Replace the existing image gallery with the image gallery from the 'Graham Watson' image gallery app (available in the app store). The code for this project is available, this will just entail adding a link on the STDU main menu to display the image grid control use by the Graham Watson app. This control will take it's content from an XMTML file that is already available.
4) Include 3 new screens that take content from xml feeds:
i) Team & rider listings. The event is a cycling race and the app should display a list of teams & riders taking part in the event. This data will be taken from an XML file. The user should be able to select a team to display the list of riders in that team.
ii) Stage results. After each stage the app should show the results for that stage and the top 3 riders from each sprint result and king of the mountains competition. This list will be taken from an XML feed.
iii) General classification: The app should display the general classification results (this will be a list of all riders taken from an XML feed)
The format for the XML for items 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3 will / can be similar to allow for efficiencies.
6) Review the KML feed being used by the stage & route mapping in the app. The requirement is to be able to include additional points of interest along the race route with some brief descriptive text.
6) Re-deploy the re-brand to the app store under my account as a new app
This event starts on 23rd May requiring the app to be completed an submitted to apple minimum of 2 weeks before that date.
I own an iphone software development company called www.iphoneappsireland.com. Recently i have outsourced a lot of development and I am looking for an iphone development partner that I can form a longer term relationship with. For the correct developer I would currently provide at least 20 hours work per month and I would envisage this increasing substantially.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online