Since Turkish Government is banning websites such as Youtube and [url removed, login to view], we'd like to create a toolbar that will operate as a workaround for this problem.
The key features of the toolbars will be as follows:
* An input box for the user to submit search keywords:
* This feature will browse the user to the desired website if the entry is a full URL such as [[url removed, login to view]], [[url removed, login to view]] or [[url removed, login to view]]
* It will bring our customised results page if the entry doesn't contain any extension such as .com, .co, .net or .org. (In this case, the toolbar will simply submit the keyword to our "Google customised site search" account)
* Ability to record keywords submitted via input box, based on user ID. (No IP information will be recorded). We need to be able to associate websites with those keywords. So, we'll be able to display those websites as query results.
* An auto update feature to enforce users download the latest version of the toolbar
* An ad banner on the right end of the browser
* A central management interface that will let us:
* Edit DNS server IP's and submit to all users
* Edit ad banner image and link.
The toolbars will be delivered as source code and exe, along with a web-based control panel.